Sunday, October 25, 2009

Alyssa and Billy

When Alyssa asked me to come to Fitzgerald, Georgia, I had no idea where it was or how amazing the location would be! It took me an hour and a half to get there from Leesburg and then five hours to get home to Panama City Beach (OK, yes I drive like a grandma :). But it was well worth the drive to experience this photographer's adventure! Alyssa had asked other photographers to come, but none accepted the opportunity...I say 'Thanks!' to them.
Alyssa and Billy were so much fun to photograph, their sense of fun and love for each other made them such easy subjects!





















A special thanks to Alyssa's grandparents, Larry and Carolyn Hurst for cultivating their country paradise into this photographer's dream location!




Cocoa was a bit camera shy, but I did get ONE shot of her.

No comments: